Version 0.9.7 release notes
8 January 2016
- Scoring is now handled in a separate backend process in order to improve performance of other event handlers
- HTML, JS, and CSS files are now minified for deployment in order to improve load time.
- Added publishedAt property to plugin. (Currently this date is only used for analytics.) If not available, null will cause the plugin to use the date of the first comment for the blog's publish date.
- Add backend server monitor to restart backend if event queues become stagnant.
- Parents of one child comment that has a rating now update appropriately when the comment is deleted (score icon and targeted-comment styling are removed).
- Friendlier error handling when editing a comment while it receives a rating or reply.